Our firm is a proud Independent Member of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA) Global, a multi-billion dollar global alliance of major independently-owned accounting and consulting firms. Throughout The Leading Edge we have access to the best and brightest teams of business advisors – a peer-to-peer connection that helps us provide the right business solutions for our clients. The Leading Edge Alliance is based in Illinois, USA and can be reached at www.leadingedgealliance.com with a mission to “improve the performance of truly exceptional CPA firms”. The Leading Edge Alliance was founded in 1999 in the U.S. with nearly 220 firms in over 106 countries worldwide. LEA is ranked as the 2nd largest international association in the world. The Alliance offers accounting, financial and business advisory services through global alliance of independently-owned firms with 2,000 experts and nearly 23,000 staff members.
Along with being a high quality referral source for clients, the LEA’s purpose is to advance the skills and abilities of the world’s best accounting firms, resulting in a powerful positive impact on the success of its members’ practices. This is accomplished by providing member firms with:
- Access to the world’s best and brightest teams of business advisors – a peer-to-peer connection that help delivers real solutions to clients;
- Innovative, practice-proven strategies for improving performance in management, business processes, finance, operations, information technology, and marketing;
- A leading knowledge resource for multidisciplinary information and industry specific expertise in response to clients’ unique needs;
- The strength to attract the highest quality staff people; and
- Access to leading firms in the world’s major economic markets.